Friday, September 2, 2016

Beginning EDTECH 543

My initial reaction to joining these social networks is that I already have accounts, but I really have not used them much up to this point. I tend to think about all the things I don't like about social media and that prevents me from using it. However, I think it is a good thing to have a digital footprint for networking and sharing ideas. 

I have yet to use social media for professional development. I have only used platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to keep up with friends and family as well as for my own personal entertainment. I do not have any experience in using social media in my learning environment. 

My expectations for this course are to learn how to use social networks to improve upon my trade, to network and share ideas, and also to provide learning resources to those who need them. I have moved out of the classroom and into the private sector recently and I believe that I can use social media to make connections with customers and people within the field of training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment